Fwd: Prepare post GCDS materials?

Forwarding to the Marketing list, forgot to hit reply all!

Paul

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
Date: Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: Prepare post GCDS materials?
To: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>

Stormy, sorry for the late response on this.

Did you see Dave Neary's recent blog post on using Delicious to tag blog posts and pictures?

http://blogs.gnome.org/bolsh/2009/07/29/gathering-gran-canaria-press-and-feedback/

Paul

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:09 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
I'd like to send a note to the advisory board that lists all the relevant Desktop Summit blog posts and in particular calls out those that highlight KDE/GNOME cooperation, like this one:

FYI, a nice summary of crossdesktop BoFs can also be found in
http://dot.kde.org/2009/07/09/cooperation-during-gran-canaria-desktop-summit

andre

Does anybody want to be the official GCDS reporter/archiver? Or have a good idea of how we can do it jointly? Maybe tagging them in delicio.us or something?

Thanks,

Stormy