Re: Google Adwords Application for Review (WAS Re: Google Adsense versus Adwords)

Cat told me it'd take 6 months ...

Stormy

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
Nice!

Time to ping Leslie now :P

behdad

On 07/30/2009 11:20 AM, Stormy Peters wrote:
It's done!

I applied for Google Grants this morning. The confirmation page said it
might take six months to hear back. I'll keep you all posted.

Stormy

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org