Re: Friends of GNOME subscription enhancements

Title: Re: Friends of GNOME subscription enhancements
Sorry, my bad. I’m catching up with email after fighting off a post-Gran-Canaria bug. Inverse in-box problem, if you know what I mean.

I sincerely apologize, and will endeavor not to repeat this irresponsible behavior in the future... =D