Re: Friend of GNOME Amazon store

The thing I like about this, is if you look at the wiki, some of the comments and research a few years ago when looking into a GNOME store, strongly suggested selling books in addition to branded merchandise.  We never did that, and if and when we move forward with Zazzle, we wouldn't sell books there either.  The combination of doing an Amazon store and the Zazzle store is a really nice combination, especially if we can have a nice landing page, such as gnome.org/store that then directs you to use each of them.

Paul

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Lefty (石鏡 ) <lefty shugendo org> wrote:
I like. +1