Re: Foundation Spokespeople (was FW: "Private Foundation-List"Petition for referendum)

Not to take away from the scintillating discussion of the relative merits of
various email options available, as a final post (and I'll probably continue
to monitor the list, but don't intend to participate any further or support
any future GNOME marketing efforts), I'm curious about something.

I've been on the marketing-list for a pretty good while, and I notice that
this seems to be the very first occasion on which either Mr. Terjan or Mr.
Peters have felt impelled to share their views with the rest of us.

How long have you two been on here? Do you have any marketing experience?
Have you participated in the Marketing BoFs at GUADEC or the Marketing
hackfest?

I'm just curious that two folks who've never evidently had a single word to
say before, and no obvious involvement in GNOME marketing efforts that I'm
aware of, should suddenly feel motivated to put their two cents in on this
matter.

Maybe you should introduce yourselves, boys....?