Re: Braille printing for conferences

Paul Cutler and Denise Walters were working on that part so hopefully one of them will chime in.

It'd probably be good to ask the a11y team for a short summary to put there though.

Stormy

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 8:34 PM, Ben Konrath <ben bagu org> wrote:
Hi Stormy,

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
<snip>
> Accessibility:
>
> [photgraph of user interacting with A11Y tools]

Is there a reason why there is no text for this section? Did you guys
not have time to write something up during the meeting or was it lost
in a cut 'n paste? :-) I'm really just wondering what's up just so I
know if this is something the a11y team needs to write up if we go
ahead with the Braille handouts.

Cheers, Ben