GNOME Store

We are getting ready to launch a GNOME Store hosted on Zazzle (the same company that hosts Mozilla's store).

Thanks to Daniel and Andreas for doing the design work and implementing the CSS on the store - you can see it at http://www.zazzle.com/gnome.  Andreas still wants to do a little more work on the logo and some areas where the text get cuts off, but I think it looks good and we're close to launching.

My thought is we should launch store in the next week or so in time for people to buy holiday gifts if they want to.

What I need the marketing team's help with is: What products and merchandise should we offer with the GNOME logo?  We have 6 t-shirt designs up, and can also add products such as coffee mugs, tote bags, hats, sweatshirts and more.

Please take a look at Zazzle and the products they offer and reply with ideas.  Right now we'll use the graphics / logos uploaded that you see on the shirts.

In a couple of months, we can do a call for artwork from the community to do special editions or limited runs or that kind of thing.  Right now in the short term, I'd like to see us get the store up and running before we try to do to much.

Please reply with your feedback and let's see if we can't get this launched next week!

Thanks again Andreas!

Paul