Re: GNOME Amazon stores up and running

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com> wrote:
4. I can also see other products apart from books, laptops. If someone
knows something, they might fit as well.

There are other products that have GNOME technologies in them like the Garmin Nuvo and the new Nokia phone. I don't know whether they are sold on Amazon or not but there might be some products that both have GNOME in them and are sold on Amazon.

Stormy