Re: GNOME speakers & Events

Nobody has added them to the GNOME speakers page ... http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEvents/Speakers

Please feel free to add others as well - people you think of doing a great job speaking about GNOME.

I get lots of invitations to speak and I'd love to pass along some of them to other GNOME fans and speakers ... while I can do this on a case by case basis, I'd love to be able to point conference organizers and professors to a page that lists all GNOME speakers, where they've spoken, any compliments they've gotten, pointers to videos of their talks, etc.

Please help us represent GNOME! Be an official GNOME speaker.

Stormy