Re: Writing up the Summit

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

It would be really good to have someone going to the Summit volunteer
for a journalist type role and get interviews with some people, write up
interesting news, and get an overall Summit report.

Who from the marketing group is planning on attending the Summit, and is
willing to sacrifice their personal participation level to be a hack for
the weekend?

I'd be more than happy to write up the sessions I attend, but that may
be sporadic (I may end up with family in Boston the same weekend.)

Luis