Re: Linking news.gnome.org to planet.gnome.org/news?

Le dimanche 14 septembre 2008, à 13:10 -0600, Stormy Peters a écrit :
I like the idea of pointing to a planet.gnome.org/news.

Who updates the news in the left hand column of gnome.org?

They are manually added when someone requests something to be added
there. (that's bad -- something the new website is supposed to fix)

I think that, lately, I'm the one who did most of the updates for this.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.