Re: Cool GNOME Video for GNOME.Asia Summit

Hi,

Emily Chen wrote:
Are there any videos about GNOME which is funny, passionate and cool
enough to promote GNOME. We are thinking about play those videos during
GNOME.Asia Summit to attract audience's attention, to explain what is
GNOME and show them the passion of the GNOME community.
Video is one of the best media to promote GNOME, let me know if you
already have one or make one for the Summit.

Apart from the one that Claudio pointed out, I know there was a post-ice
cream death match interview with Vincent, and I bet a good video editor
could come up with a really funny GUADEC blooper video from all of the
raw video that's been created over the years...

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary