Re: GNOME products in FSF Store

Hey

On 10/21/08, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

 So, we got this opportunity to sell some GNOME products in the FSF
 online store [1]. Our idea is to initially offer t-shirts and
 stickers. For the t-shirts, Andreas kindly created this design of a
 rock-ey GNOME t-shirt [2]. For the stickers, we'll reuse the same
 design of the ones distributed in the last GUADEC [3].

 Any comments or suggestions on the design?

Just two things:
- In the t-shirt, I think the design could be a bit lower in the
chest, just a bit.
- In the stickers, there's a blank space that means dead trees, as
reference we did this recently:
 http://www.gnome.org/~diegoe/stuff/diegoe-propuesta.png

Perhaps we can fit the computer+gnome=love in the top right where
there's now blank space.

greetings