Re: Presentation of GNOME architecture

Hi Brian,

Brian Cameron wrote:
Does anybody have a good presentation on the overall structure of GNOME
architecture?  Are good general GNOME presentations stored somewhere for
reference?

I'm not sure what you mean - but I'm not sure why anyone would give a
presentation on the overall structure of GNOME architecture.

Do you mean "this is GTK+, here's the job it does, it uses Pango, atk
and glib, here are the jobs they do, over here we have libgnomeprint,
..."? It doesn't seem very presentationsome.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary