Re: [Fwd: SCALE Calls For Non-Profit Exhibitors]

What about some of the GNOME mobile consumer? Can we get some of their devices and maybe a person per project and have a GNOME Mobile table or two?

Stormy

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Kevin Harriss <special kevin gmail com> wrote:
> OK - trying to think of apps that might be interested in having a
> presence and are affiliated loosely with GNOME...
>
> Ideas, marketing-list?

Banshee
Tomboy
Gnome-Do
Some Clutter Stuff

Those are just some things I thought of off the top of my head that
might nice to showcase.  It would be a good idea not just to show off
big name projects that everyone knows about but also some lesser known
really cool GNOME-ish projects.

Kevin