Re: Removing 10x10

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 2:24 AM, Jeff Waugh <jdub bethesignal org> wrote:
<quote who="Dave Neary">
It might make sense to clarify the language, but it's not like any of it can
be "unsaid". Taking it down would contribute to the potential ridicule.

- Jeff

I agree with Jeff, initially I was inspired by the vision/dream of it,
In my heart I still believe it can be done, but my mind thinks otherwise.

I'm obviously not the right person to comment anyway, I'm to
emotionally involved.

Victor Hugo : "There is nothing like a dream to create the future."

Karl

Karl Fischer
"Absence of evidence
is not evidence of absence"