Re: Gnomefiles.org

On 6/18/08, Eugenia Loli-Queru <eloli hotmail com> wrote:
Gnomefiles.org, the only GTK-only software repository out there, is dying:
http://eugenia.gnomefiles.org/2008/06/16/the-slow-death-of-gnomefiles/
 I need your help.

My humble opinion is that if there's no issue regarding content or
tech details, we should:
 - update the text $somewhere (please remind us Eugenia) to correctly
state what's to be found in gf.o
 - put a promo link somewhere in gnome.org (maybe a banner?)

I can't think right now of ways to enhance interaction between both
sides, but that's because it's 1 AM here, and I'm a bit sick.

If there's some problem with this, or if you have any other ideas,
please raise your hand and mail your opinion.

greetings everyone,

Diego