Re: I helped improve Gnome and all I got...

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 23:09 -0300, Claudio Saavedra wrote:

No, it doesn't. The good thing of distributing the duties to the local
groups, is that you can delegate that, too. User groups can take care
of asking for the physical addresses, making this process more
efficient.

Claudio

Heh, that's true.

I'm definitely all for sending *something*, whatever, to all new
foundation members.  We'll cover old ones somehow sometime...

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759