Re: GNOME Booth at Flourish Conference

Le jeudi 10 janvier 2008, à 23:36 -0600, Kevin Harriss a écrit :
I will be combining the booths if I can't find someone to run the
GNOME booth.  I have talked to some people from the Chicago LUG and
they have offered to help work in the booth but couldn't promise to
run the booth.  I am gonna email the Chicago Ubuntu loco and the
Chicago LUG to see if anybody is interested in running the booth.

Great! Hopefully, people will step up.

Also, remember that you can ask the North American Event Box:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox/NAGnomeEventBox

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.