Re: Gnome at LugRadio Live USA 2008

Le jeudi 07 février 2008, à 23:06 -0500, Jorge O. Castro a écrit :
Hi Vincent,

I am planning on being at LRL-USA and volunteering as part of the
show,  I would be more than happy to head any GNOME venture at this
event; please feel free to send any volunteers my way. I've only ever
been exposed to the North American GNOME event box as an observer, so
if you can point me in the direction on how to get it to LRL-USA I
would appreciate that.

Great news!

To ask for the NA event box, I think you just need to mail Rosanna and
ask for it: zana at gnome org.

Thanks,

Vincent

--