Need ideas for summer interns working on marketing type projects

GNOME marketing team,

One of the projects I'm working on is starting an outreach program for marketing projects like we currently do for accessibility and Google Summer of Code. I could use your help with ideas.

Ideally the students will be MBA students. I see the benefit as two fold. We get some marketing help and they get some exposure to open source software that they then take with them into the industry when they go to work full time.

Here are some ideas. Feel free to add, comment, vote, etc. (Some of these will hopefully be done by next summer though. :)
- Putting together a web site of easy to find and use slides for presentations all sorts of GNOME topics.
- Putting together a GNOME slideset template, including fonts, pictures, slide layouts, etc.
- Optimizing/studying our web traffic tracking so we can improve our website to target the right audiences. SEO stuff in general.
- Setting up a GNOME store.
- Studying Friends of GNOME donations and suggesting improvements or marketing campaigns.
- Following up with all of our donors - thank them, find out why they donated, what they like, don't like, asking them to give again in the future.
- Putting together a fundraising 101 presentation for GUADEC.
- Putting together a presentation skills class for GUADEC.
- Setting up our account on SugarCRM (they've offered us a free account) and providing some time of initial documentation or training.
- ...

Stormy