Re: [Fwd: Gtk/Cairo in real life: Ultrasound System from South of France]

I updated the Annual Report page on LGO to reflect some of these
ideas, specifically around devices.  If anyone wants to add ot the
list of devices at the bottom of the page, it would be helpful.

http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/AnnualReport2008

Paul