Re: Workflow & Activity Centric Approach in GNOME 3.0

What I thought was interesting about the article was how it communicated a conversation that an internal group of developers were having to a larger audience. We really need more of that and I thought Jonathan Roberts did a good job here.

Your email points out the next step we need to take - how do we direct those that have comments or suggestions to the right place? Or do we direct the internal group to the web page?

And how do we continue to do this ...

Stormy