Re: Revamping Friends of GNOME: help with web page text

I definitely like your idea of listing concrete goals. I think we
should list specific things we want funding for and we should follow
up with what we spent it on, but we shouldn't actually earmark it. As
a nonprofit, if you earmark it, if plans change, you can't use that
money for anything else.

Stormy