SCALE 6x - Call for dotORG Exhibitors

 The So Cal Linux Expo is proud to announce the sixth Annual Southern
California Linux Expo scheduled for February 9th - 10th, 2008 at the Westin
Hotel near the Los Angeles International Airport. Wide spread acceptance and
encouragement for the user community has established SCALE as a premiere
conference in the Southern California region.

      Continuing our efforts to promote open source, we invite you to share
your work on Free and Open Source projects with the rest of the community as
well as exchange ideas with some leading experts in these fields. Details
about previous editions of SCALE can be found at
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org

      The proposals should be submitted in the form of a 1-page extended
abstract comprising:
   1. Name of group or open source project.

   2. A group logo and contact information including name and email address.
       (logo needed for publishing on the website)

   3. What will be shown? A list or a brief description of the main points to
       be presented should be submitted. Please include enough detail that
       will enable the committee to evaluate the proposal.

   4. Describe how your participation will benefit both the Southern
       California Linux Expo and the attendees.

      Submission formats in txt and pdf will be accepted. Exhibitors will be
given an 8'x10' booth in the SCALE exhibit hall which will include one 6 foot
table, two chairs, one network drop and one 500 watt electrical outlet.

      As we are attempting to increase open source awareness it is highly
desirable that demonstrations be shown using free and open source software.
All proposals are to be sent to gareth socallinuxexpo org

--
Gareth J. Greenaway  | g socallinuxexpo org
Voice - 877-831-2569 x130