Re: Logos on GUADEC badges/buttons

Hi Sankarshan,

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
Following up to
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2007-October/msg00012.html
- would the logos used on the oh-so-coveted badges/buttons used at
GUADEC be available some place ?

I guess Thomas & Paul can answer that - the badge designs used were very
simple.

By the way, http://www.gnome.org/~strider/marketing/ has some
leaflet/flyer material - is this current and can be re-used ?

It's several years old - the "Why use GNOME?" documents are also on the
wiki under MarketingMaterial. They are of course reusable, updatable,
improvable, translateable. You might want to do so in Scribus, I believe
Seb Biot used some Evil Proprietary Software to make the originals.

I was planning to see if we could get flyers in local languages for
foss.in/2007 - at least largest possible base of the supported Indic
languages in GNOME - do you think it is a good thing to do ?

Absolutely!

Cheers,
Dave.

--