Re: How can I register on the test site? (was About Standards)

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 17:41 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 12:04 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
I would like to correct these pages as I see them, but I don't see a way
to register so I can log in.
I would still like to help, if someone could make this possible.

Please? Otherwise I'm going to assume that I'm not needed.

Did Murray ever get access to this? If not, can anyone tell me what the
problem is, please?

I did. And we are slowing working towards a test release. Our one and
only Plone hacker (and his very limited time and communication) is our
blocker at the moment, we are now ever so close to being ready for other
Plone experts to help us, and to do a proper test deployment on the
GNOME servers. Specifically, at the moment, stuff is slowly appearing in
GNOME's svn, in a sensible structure, though I don't think it's worth
looking at just yet. Discussion (what there is of it) is happening on
gnome-web-list.

You're quite right to wonder what's happening though. I hope I can give
a more constructive status report soon, with links.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com