Re: Promoting events in South America

Hi,

Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
- Claudio suggests a gnome-la list, I don't think it hurts either.
There's gugmasters list but we might be offtopic there for
coordinating something for the region.

I'd be delighted to see more activity on the gugmasters list - even if
it's in Spanish (although English is preferred) - if you are
co-ordinating yourselves. That's what the list is for.

- Lucas, please encourage the .br people to leave their opinion on
this thread! :)

Not sure if any GNOME Brasil people are on marketing-list - there may be
more people on gugmasters. In any case, Isabel should know about this.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary