Re: Fwd: 10 days for wgo

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 19:47 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/RevampShowstoppers

I will edit now this page in order to make a cut of the real
showstoppers (taking to a second level what refers to Take the tour,
GNOME Products and Success Stories).

I don't understand how these things can be "required". We should be
concerned about regressions. Additions are nice, but not necessary for
the change-over.

If something wasn't available for the existing www.gnome.org, such as
Products, Take The Tour, Success Stories, Get Footware, etc, then it's
not required for this first version of the revamp. They won't be done in
time, and they will just distract from getting the basics finished. The
basics are in a bad state at the moment. Time to punt the unfinished
stuff. It can be done later.