[wgo] Contact GNOME & website feedback

This is not a blocker of the new wgo, but still an important issue.
Currently contacting GNOME is difficult for outsiders and even
insiders: we don't provide any email address and we send people to
mailing lists, forums and IRC channels where in fact nobody is
responsible of handling that feedback.

See http://www.gnome.org/contact/

I agree on the principle of educating to people where they should
direct their feedback and avoid random emails landing in the wrong
recipients. Yet some email addresses exist and we should show them up
in the right context.

This is how I think the feedback channels should work:

- Website feedback should be channeled through Edit This Page links
and clever forms pointing to bugzilla+website+www.gnome.org, saving
the hassle to users. This way everything gets publicly recorded.

- The Contact Us page should be linked in the footer and should
contain directions for the feedback channels and a form presented as a
last resort. This form would contain a selector for the destination,
where we would provide the options that already exist and are
reliable: board, press, proved local groups, etc (to be defined). A
mixture between the current http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/about/contact
and http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/about/contact-us (perhaps, Contact Us
could still be a separate page only accessed via Contact).

Please rise ideas or concerns.