Re: Formalizing the marketing team

<quote who="Claus Schwarm">

I'm NOT argueing you should not do it. Do it. Maybe it helps. I just doubt
it will.

Please don't fill the list with aimless discussion like this. If you doubt
there will be progress, be comfortable in your quiet, personal doubt. You
need not tell everyone about it, derailing the conversation and bringing
down the energy.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

    "Fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it.
                   Geniuses remove it." - Alan J. Perlis