Re: Formalizing the marketing team

I think formalizing could be a good step in the right direction.  I
have tried to organize a brainstorming session to get people to take
responibility for specific things and failed miserably.  I think only
2 people showed any interest.

My suggesstion would be to create a list of goals and put people in
charge of specific goals.  Some accountability would be good.

I think there could be allot to gain from have a defined list of
members and a forum for us to discuss things without getting snipped
from outside.  Openness is good, but we need some people that can take
on the responsibility to drive things.  And some things need early
discussion before opening up to the masses.

My $0.02

--Ken