Re: wgo /about/contact

Mark has drafted http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/about-1/contact

Suggestions for improvement, please.

Mmm.... I think this page should show the simplest interface possible.
What about a form:

- From: (your email)
- To: (dropdown menu with the options, see below)
- Subject
- Body

Which recipients are we offering here?

- GNOME Foundation (board)
- Press
- wgo webmaster
- and the list of local groups

This would be the first level, the basic function of the Contact page.
Inm a second level we could put recommendations for further ways of
contacting the GNOME project, organized in a sensible way.

I think we should offer more pointers than the ones provided in Mark's
draft but less than the ones at http://www.gnome.org/contact/ . Real
contact points only: support forum, mailing lists, IRC channels.