wgo/about/local_groups

Hi marketing list,

Mark is one of the new volunteer writers. He has written a draft for
http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/about-1/local-groups

Comments for improvement, please. Keep him CCed.

We need to add the list of groups in this page, but I not sure about
the information to provide, and if we have to list all groups or only
those we know that are active at the moment.

Dave, this page should be kept in sync with the activity around local
groups you are kind of coordinating. Feel free forwarding this email
to their list just in case they have more ideas for "their" page.