Suggestion. GNOME Feedback Form

I suggest that we put  a feedback from on the homepage www.gnome.org.
The feedbacks should be analyzed autoamtically.

So some data should be mutliple choice. I would put questions in like:

* How did you hear about GNOME?
* Do you use more than one computer?
* What version of GNOME are you using?
* What distribution are you using?
* If there is a new version*
* How many people do you know that use GNOME/Linux?

* How would you rate GNOME (1-5) ?

etc.

So with that we would get a constant flow of user feedback. I would
also add a free form field that we can look at - some kind of
comments. With this data we would get at least some idea of who our
users are. If this is really helpful we can not know now. I guess it
will be.

What do you think?

regards,

Thilo