Re: North America Event Box needed for Eclipse Con on March 5-7th

Hi Ben,

Ben Konrath wrote:
I'm helping to coordinate the GNOME Booth at Eclipse Con again this year
and I would like to know how I can request the North American Event Box.
I would need the box from March 5 - 7th. Any help would be appreciated.

Just putting the board in the loop - you don't have to do anything else
to request the box. We'll let you know ASAP about the box. In the
meantime, can you send in a name & address for a recipient for the box,
please?

Cheers,
Dave.

--