writer for the release notes

Hello All,

I hear there might be a need for a writer to deliver the release notes.

My name is Gervais, im 25 and I am a CS student. But for now, I'll be a writer.

So, what task needs the most attention? We can start with that, and work our way towards delivering some release notes for March.

Quim posted a few links which I have browsed through quickly, but it feels like a lot of information to take in at this time. I will have to reread it again when I get home from work :)

Let me know what you think.
-Gervais.