Intro :)

Hi, I am Peteris Krisjanis from Latvia, and GNOME user for almost 5
years. I heard that you need some help, so as I always have considered
myself to be more or less advocate of GNOME, so...here I am.

My advantages are deep, in my opinion, knowledge of Linux and GNOME
systems, as I'm system administrator for 10 years. Also, I think about
me as creative person, as I am found to music (singing/songwriting)
and to sound recording (learning and improving). My disadvantages are
my English, as it's not my mother language (but I'm trying to improve
it), and also having not so much free time as I would like to.

But after all, I am willing to try to help, at least little, because I
think GNOME PR stuff could be improved. I also would like to help web
projects - new GNOME revamp and library.gnome.org - as much as I can.

Cheers,
mortigi tempo
Peteris Krisjanis