Re: Take the tour draft page

http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/take-the-tour/simply-powerful-desktop
draft, please comment.

The title (and the URL) will refer at the end to "Simply Powerful",
eluding "desktop" since the concepts refer to everything we do.

I'm trying to collect in the Take The Tour all those words and
concepts that we are using so frequently here and there. For this
specific page a very useful resource has been
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeReviews  - thanks!

What links would you recommend to jump from here? Think that we have
another page about "usability, accessibility, standards, quality".