Re: t-shirt on hackerheads

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 22:40 +0100, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Hi!
A link on the front of gnome.org, under the section "GNOME t-shirts
available" sent me to this page [1].
It seems we could need a t-shirt that looks a bit sexier.

This would not hurt;)

 I did a gnome
t-shirt design for Fosdem last year [2] with a bit cleaner design that
we can probably reuse.

Yes they were nice.

Now I am only looking for women's fit as well.

The black and white ones we had for GUADEC in Vila Nova were very
popular too.

Anyone against replacing the current one? And if
not, how can I get in contact with the Hackerheads people?

1. http://www.hackerthreads.com/go.asp?Cc=GNOME
2. http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/gnome-tshirt.png

Thank you Andreas for caring about this.

Anne