Re: [gugmasters] GNOME at SCALE 7x?

El dom, 02-12-2007 a las 12:18 -0500, Luis Villa escribió:
On Dec 2, 2007 11:51 AM, Ken VanDine <ken vandine org> wrote:
On a related note, I might be doing a GNOME talk at SCALE.  An updated
version of the Ten years of freedom talk Jorge and I did in Ohio.

Are those slides up somewhere? Would be great to have them in the
wiki, if they aren't already.

On a related note (probably only interesting for those who speak
Spanish), I prepared a talk with the same title that we presented at
many events in Chile. People say the talk is pretty funny.

The original version is here [1][2], I might be uploading an updated
version anytime (hint: if interested, ask for it, so that I actually do
it).

Claudio

[1] http://www.gnome.org/~csaavedra/documents/sfdcurico07/10a%C3%B1os.pdf
[2] http://www.gnome.org/~csaavedra/documents/sfdcurico07/10a%C3%B1os.odp.bz2

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>