Re: Vote the logo for GNOME Asia Summit -- Deadline is 9th Dec, 2007

Hi Emily,

Please vote your favorite logo for GNOME Asia Summit from here :

http://www.gnome-cn.org/gnome-asia-submit/gas-logo-vote/

Thanks for Yang Hong's great help on build this vote system!

We will announce the final logo on Monday, the winner will get free
registration to GNOME Asia Summit, Beijing 2008.

I'd like to propose something simpler:

  http://www.gnome.org/~lucasr/misc/gnome-asia-summit.png

I didn't find the sources for the current proposals so the image is
quite rough (and of course I'm a lousy image editor).

Well, if it's too late to propose, no problem. :-) Obviously, I don't
consider this an original proposal. If this one wins, the prize should
go to the person who designed the gnome-ish "A".

Cheers!

--lucasr