Re: A Meeting with a Mission

Hi,

Some time ago, I did a survey of what others are doing in the domain of
merchandising, and wrote up my conclusions:

http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/MerchandisingAgreement

It's currently a board-private page, perhaps you might want to suggest
splitting any confidential/non-onfidential stuff out and making some or
all of the page public?

FWIW, Zazzle is still an active offer, and since I wrote this, several
possibilities have opened up. In merchandising, to my mind, what's
important is to ensure that we geographically carve things up properly,
that we guarantee quality with the marks, and that we don't
over-disperse ourselves by having too many resellers selling GNOME stuff.

Cheers,
Dave.