Re: Starting Chicago Gnome User Group

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Wagstrom wrote:
Realizing that most people are like me and won't search the mailing list
for a list of conferences, I started a wiki page for conferences and for
people to sign up to organize a GNOME booth at said conferences.  It's
sparse right now, but it still is there.

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/EventPresence

Would you like to help me co-maintain the GNOME Community Calendar on
Google Calendar? It's at
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mdnrfqhbsjn37b6sgad089qmak%40group.calendar.google.com
and currently I'm the only one adding anything to it, mostly a
posteriori. I'd be happy to share the load and have a different person
per region or GUG adding events, newsworthy dates and other stuff like
team meetings/IRC meetings to the calendar.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary