Re: Wgo home footer RSS

September 24th is the planned deadline for your work [1] and you are
mostly done. Congratulations! I think the results are excellent: we have
a cool homepage and... room to think the secondary pages.

Don't worry if there is still a loose piece in the footer or somewhere,
we will have a look at all this again when the time come to produce the
website.

The only essential piece I'm missing in the wiki page is the "Hosted by
RedHat" in the home footer.