Re: Wow - look at the KDE news volume

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 16:33 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
So, from a quick glance, it looks like dot.kde.org is a news source
for
news.google.org, gnomedesktop.org (for example) is not.

The lesson, it appears to me, is that we should be looking for ways to
have community news sources on news.google.com. No?

It used to be included when Google news first launched, but was dropped
as a source some time ago. I re-submitted it about a year ago to no
avail. I will resubmit again.

Several months ago the site was completely dropped from the regular
search index. I see it is back now, but showing up horribly in the
results.

-luke