Re: wgo scope and general goals

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 17:10 +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

Was GnomeWeb/Goals written for the whole of the gnome
web rather than only wgo?

Hum, I see what you mean. Being wgo also a gateway to the rest of GNOME
subsites it is somewhat related with most of our web related goals.

However, it's true that from that list of general goals there are some
that apply strictly to wgo and other don't. Let's focus in the strict
wgo goals but if you don't mind let's keep the other ones in a section
of the Scope mentioning general goals. It's good to have them written
somewhere.

About the release goals, there are many that are not related directly to
wgo but are affected. For instance, since we have a General bar at the
top of wgo we need to make sure that those subsite links have something
behind.  :)

At the end I guess the GnomeWeb release cycle is an invitation to all
the web-related goals that want to follow some kind of common
coordination, discussion and 'quality assurance'.

As an example, if Olav or Jeff or etc would be willing to coordinate the
improvements on bugzilla or live or etc with the GnomeWeb schedule and
milestones, they would be more than welcome.

--
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://pinguino.tv