Re: LayoutPlan Clarification

Joachim Noreiko wrote:
--- LeeTambiah <l_tambiah linuxmail org> wrote:

The breadcrumb component has been dropped, and pages
have been updated
have been updated. I have added a new version of the
secondary page
"layoutPlanSecondaryPage0.3.svg". Download the .svg
from
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PageStructure.

I still prefer the secondary links on the right.
Having it on top gives the header too many horizontal
lines and makes it heavy.
Also, you get the impression that the header has
changed from the home page, which isn't good.

I did think this too, but have come to like the idea, lets give the
secondary menu bar as a horizontal component a shot. See
http://www.apple.com/ and look at the menu bar at the top. Vision the
Top row as the Primary Bar, and the bar below as the secondary bar. It
will work better I think ;-).

Regards

L. Tambiah