Re: Secondary Navigation Bar

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 07:52:10PM +0100, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
[..]
And ideally I want to use the same colors/layout of that for
Bugzilla. Maybe my answer was misinterpreted. I want do use the same
layout as www.gnome.org. However, if it is not possible I'll make
something up (keep the same as now probably).

The current bugzilla navbar
"New bug · Browse · Search · Reports · Account " etc
would be a secondary navbar.

What is currently being discussed is a tertiary one
(if I understand correctly).

Oh? Never understood that from either the post or the subject. I'll wait
then when it is finished.

--
Regards,
Olav