Re: Planet GNOME block (was Re: Page Layout Update)

What about filtering p.g.o posts upon tags, including on the home page
only ones tagged under "GNOME" (of course bloggers must tag all their
posts)?

Luca

I'm not totally sure but the filter may fail sometimes, exposing the possible risk of displaying explicit
content which is a big NO NO. Im struggling to visualize what the component would look like now though with
only hackergotchis to offer, so a quick mock-up would be nice to convince me, so we can accept this component
with a full heart ;-).

Quim, I am still pondering over the second navigation bar position at current, but I will have some
suggestions hopefully tommorrow (or today depending when you read it) which I will add to the layout page.

Regards

L. Tambiah

GNU/Linux Enthusiast

"Dont hate me because i'm GNU"